- Each hood is thoroughly washed with our proprietary Fire Soaps™ detergents and sanitized using our EPA Registered Hospital Grade Fabric Sanitizer which kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in the rinse cycle.
- Hoods can be labeled (heat applied) with any combination of the department’s name, firefighter’s name, Battalion and/or serial number of the hood.
- Each hood is inspected and individually packaged.
- Fire Departments should have at least two hoods available for each member.
- FREE RETURN SHIPPING.
- Members receive a clean and sanitized hood as needed.
- Fire Department Quartermaster/Battalion Chief can maintain inventory of clean hoods to distribute to members who have a dirty hood.
- Protection of their health and reduction in the risk of cancer.
- You are able to service your department’s dirty and contaminated hoods on an as needed basis, which ensures that everyone has a clean hood.
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Customized reports for your department’s NFPA 1851 compliance requirements.
- Ability to track hood cleanings with electronic records provided.
COST TO ENTER THE PROGRAM:
- $3.95 per hood which covers the installation of the heat applied label. All of the data is entered into our database for tracking.
- $2.95 per hood for cleaning and sanitization.
- $2.95 per hood, 20 hood minimum, shipping bags provided.